There are 7 steps in a pyramid to provide an inner balance
1. Foundation: Physical fitness. It is composed of balanced diet, physical activity and sufficient sleep
2. Source of life: Adequate use of individual resources.
This means always keeping an eye on your own resilience and not exceeding your own limits.
3. Centre: Always striving to find your way back to your centre. This is achieved through mindfulness in everyday life and regular reflection through meditation.
4. Affection: 4. The primary focus for any activity, thought or emotion must be on love. Without the feeling of love there is no fulfillment and consequently no balance.
5. Trust: Building a healthy and trusting connection to yourself, to others and to life/cosmos.
6. Vision: Define goals for your earthly existence. These must include all other five pillars.
7. Purpose: Define goals for one`s soul, in which the meaningfulness of life is recognizable.